Sunday, October 23, 2005

we broke 60!

Damn, I keep forgetting about this thing. Well homecoming was pretty sweet, and quite some time ago, now. I really should have pictures of some of this stuff, like I don't even have a picture of myself on here (I could make that a sweet background for all three monitors). Also, I never got that cadence quite right, but it's the closest I've gotten in three years, so I'm satisfied. We're out of excuses to stay inside now, so I spend every day retuning my timpani (to find them detuned the next day), whilst freezing my balls off. I really wish marching band didn't end in a week, though. Speaking of which, we scored 62 last night! We have some sort of chance at states now, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
It's Prodigy - Breath right now.

1 comment:

Paul Erickson said...

hmph. I suppose I'll have to add image verification too.