Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm totally swamped lately with stuff to (which is not exactly to say that I'm busy), homework in ITA, homework in everything else, a computer to fix, my own monitor to fix, college apps to fill out, college visits to sign up for, preparing for an event at church on Sunday (I'm feeding everybody), oh and making scones tomorrow for the competition. Just a shitload of stuff.
So, tomorrow is possibly my last competition ever, but I've got my fingers crossed (not while drumming) that we'll do well enough to get to States. I would just love to play in the Silverdome again. Wednesday was the last evening rehearsal, so we did the traditional naked(boxer) runthrough, and holy shit it was cold.
mmm I look forward to tea and fresh warm chocolate chip scones tomorrow
I'm listening to Interpol - Evil, as I get back to the bratwurst I forgot about.

No comments: