Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ubuntu: Take Two



Okay, I've migrated over to Ubuntu (again), but I have a feeling it's gonna stick this time (the WinXP partitions are more corrupt than the Chinese government).  My music is the only stuff I care about that's been corrupted, and it's not too bad, just one song here and there.  Anyways, Ubuntu is frustrating me a bit, crashing and lagging, etc., but nothing's perfect; the real test is whether or not I can put up with it through the school year without reverting.
Back to school in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Cunning Pirate said...

More posts? Maybe?

Paul Erickson said...

Maybe...

Cunning Pirate said...

Haha, alright. How do I add you as a blogspot buddy-o?

Paul Erickson said...

erm, subscribe to RSS?
I don't know of any real friend system on here, buddy-o, but let me know if you figure one out.

Cunning Pirate said...

I shall indeed.

True Vox said...

Pfft! n00b! :) Seriously, congrats! I too am a big fan of the various 'buntus. While I currently run Kubuntu and use Flock as a blogging client, I'm thinking of going to stock Ubuntu and just dealing with Gnome - it's just SO much more polished.