Friday, June 1, 2007

Ext2fsd is my buddy



So, I have all my movies, TV shows, audiobooks, software, etc. on this Ext3 partition, right?  I've been using Ext2IFS to mount this on Windoze, but after some repartitioning/resizing complications, I found myself with like 3 drive letters for the thing, the original one being dead. This means I could still access my goodies, but as far as filesharing programs are concerned, the paths were invalid.
Today, I installed Ext2fsd, and it is lovely; no crap, and it let me reclaim R:  Long story short - y'all can start leeching my stuff again.

In other news:  yes, it's that time of year again - Nethack tourney season!
Test your skillz against returning champion, me, and expect lots of sweet, hot new features!
Full deets on the RC blog, when I get to it.

No comments: