Friday, September 15, 2006

College!


eh, close enough.


As usual, sooo much has happened since last post. Most notably, I'm at NMU! (CGNU was too expensive) For those of you that haven't already asked me twenty times, I'm double majoring in Network Computing and Hospitality Management (as soon as technology allows, I shall open the world's first MMO-restaurant).
By a stroke of brilliant luck, my roommate ditched, and I've got the whole room/bathroom to myself! Everybody is jealous and plotting my demise.

The fam just mailed my camera cable, so here's a couple pics:
My Dorm
Sep 15, 2006 - 6 Photos


They could give me a roommate at any time, but I gather that the chemical free house of the wellness hall isn't in very high demand :) so maybe I'll have the place to myself for the whole semester. I'm loving The Boulevard (my house), everybody's awesome and friendly and whatnot, and there's a sauna in the basement!

I just got a new Razr v3m yesterday, so now I officially have a buttload of electronics.

By the way, NMU's food is the best stuff I've ever had from a cafeteria. We've got the only college-affiliated Starbucks in the world, and a sushi/boba tea place just opened. Anyone who attends a different college is an idiot. period.

No comments: