Monday, June 5, 2006

very overdue post

Sooo much stuff has happened. Schoool's owt!
I can't really remember anything notable before prom, which was kickass. I had such a great time, Gina was gorgeous, and all my schoolies were dressed up nice!


Me and Gina!

 
The Rogue Club bigwigs.

Well, that's all old news, now. Saturday was commencement, and I got me a diploma! It was fairly uninteresting, otherwise.
My grandpa got me a nice new digital camera for graduation, and it is real sweet!
'Round 11, was the all night party. Sooo great. Nice and laid-back, not too crowded, lotsa fun. They didn't want us to bring cameras, so they gave us disposables. Therefore, pictures pending. Got home bright and early, around 7. Didn't last long before I had to take a nap and regain my wits. Then on to Gary's grad party! Needless to say, I took lots of pictures with my brand new digicam.

Gary doing silly glasses thing 
Only got one real picture of Gary, somehow. He was pretty busy, I suppose.

Evan and Maria 
Maria didn't want a picture.

Tony stealing the spotlight, as usual 
I'm so going to miss Tony's silliness.

Goldberg and Rye-Rye 
"Low brass gon' shock ya!"


Gary throws a mean party, even after a pretty late night/morning. What a yard!
Here's all the pictures, though I may have used up all the bandwidth
email me for überhighresolution pics.


Oh, somehow, in the middle of all this, I won the Rogue Club 1st Annual Rogue Tournament. w00t!


Now, I've got all sorts of preparations for my own party, on Saturday. Bleh.


The song of right now is Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were gorgeous, too. ;) Gary's backyard is beautiful. I love it. Hahaha.

~!gina

Paul Erickson said...

thankya

Garrison T. Benson said...

Low brass gon' shock ya!